Compare your products with competitor’s offerings with the COMPETITOR RADAR and provide your sales force with sales argumentation.
Easy Product Analysis and Product Comparison
The COMPETITOR RADAR will help you with Product Analyses and Product Comparisons:
- Easy and convenient product comparisons of competing offers with own products.
- Ratings and comments of product comparisons for internal communication.
- Several competing products can be compared with the own offerings in detail.
- Creation of individual product profiles and data fields can be adjusted flexibly.
- Data can be collected and used by different divisions simultaneously (i.e. R&D, marketing, sales).
- Product comparisons provide online reports to the sales force.
Your benefit by using Product Comparison
The COMPETITOR RADAR
- The COMPETITOR RADAR is able to support you in creating a product database with comparison functions and the possibility of website monitoring of your competitor’s website.
- The COMPETITOR RADAR enables permanent monitoring and development of your products
By applying our Marketing Intelligence solution you will gain the following benefits:
- Compare and evaluate product features of your own products and competing products.
- Strengths and weaknesses analyses and portfolio analyses.
- Monitoring of market developments i.e. during product launches and product innovations.
- Strengths and weaknesses analyses can be complemented by opportunities and threats analyses and combined to a SWOT.
- Processing of sales arguments to help the sales department in sales talks and therefore enhances turnover.
Along with the Product Analysis competition’s marketing mix can be displayed by the COMPETITOR RADAR:
- Communication activities
- Service offers
- Distribution channels and distribution strategy
- Delivery deadlines
- Sales and many more
Our products for your Competition Analysis
What our products can do
- Individual and branch-specific competitor profiles, product profiles and market profiles
- Easy usage via browser
- Complexity reduction of market, product, and competition analyses
- Central storage of important marketing information
- Is able to complement existing inhouse-systems as add-on